Friday, May 7, 2010

Goodbyyyyee!



I come to my final blog for MBA 8125. I didn’t do a whole lot of blogging, prior to this class. So this has been good exercise for me. I realize I need to do more of this. Maybe not every week, but definitely more frequently. It needs to become a more strategic part of my business plan. It provides a useful way to network with clients and colleagues. It provides a meaningful way to dialogue with others about what you're thinking and learning. If you do something long enough, it eventually becomes a habit. I think this class activity has certainly help shape and reinforce this new behavior.

Like many of you, I feel I’ve learned a lot in this class, but it was far more than I bargained for. I’m glad I didn’t attempt to take two classes this semester. This is all I could handle and more, with a fulI-time job. I'm looking forward to a little time off before the summer session begins. And having more time with family and friends. Hope our paths cross again. Good luck in your future endeavors and have a great summer!

Thought you might enjoy this film clip from the Sound of Music. It's one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment